Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 61 days ago
Senior Oracle Apps DBA with OCI experience
• Oracle Applications release 11i and release 12 support experience (R12.13 and R12.2.x)
• 11i/R12 Oracle Applications Installation and configuration (Single-node Installation / Multi-node Installation)
• Strong understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and R12 Architecture ( Oracle Applications Environment , Oracle Applications File System, configuration options etc.)
• Experience with Patch and Maintenance (Patch Wizard, AutoPatch, OAM Timing Reports, OAM Applied Patches)
• SSO setup for 12.1.3 and 12.2 using OAM/OID
• Experience with Weblogic server administration
• Oracle database install, upgrade, patching experience with 9i to 12c database versions
• Unix scripting experience
• Oracle Database RAC installation/support experience
• EBS upgrade experience from 11i to R12.1x and R12.2
• Solid experience maintaining/enhancing/tuning the Oracle applications
• Ability to analyze and apply EBS patches, complete upgrades and database enhancements
• Must have at least three full lifecycle implementations/upgrades of Oracle EBS R12.
• Deep knowledge of Oracle DB architecture, tools, utilities, backup/cloning, security, monitoring, etc.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and adaptable to dynamic work schedule with effective time management and prioritization skills
• Provide documentation and other activities as required by project management.
OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure ) certification required
• Minimum 10+ years of consulting experience with Oracle EBS.
• OCI Cloud Migrations to OCI Classic and OCI DBaaS, IaaS experience
• OCI Cloud Architect Certification
• Leading a team of DBAs and pre-sales experience is preferred
• Oracle EBS 11i/R12 apps DBA (database, mid-tier, and concurrent manager setup and maintenance)
• Oracle Workflow
• Oracle SSO (Single Sign On)
• Oracle OID (Oracle Identity Directory, which is Oracle's LDAP)
• Oracle SOA 10g (Service Oriented Architecture w/ BPEL)
• WebLogic 11g
OCI Certification required