$100K — $150K *
Oversees and manages high profile, complex operational projects within the business unit from development through execution ensuring critical project milestones are delivered to meet the operating needs and strategic plan of the Out of Network department. Coordinates with a variety of cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Operations, IT, ITPMA, and Account Management, while managing projects end-to-end, including monitoring performance and reporting on outcomes. Manage multiple cross-functional projects with the goal of obtaining synergy between projects.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serve as a senior level Operations Project Manager. Create detailed project plans for large cross-functional projects including outlining all project tasks and dependencies. Ensure scope, requirements, and system functionality provide sound and efficient processes and workflows for the business unit.
2. Understand the department's processes and workflows to ensure projects are successful. Work with the business units to understand their business requirements and integrate those needs into project plans.
3. Track progress and communicate proactively the impact of changes (e.g. scope, cross functional resources, timelines, costs, etc.) to key stakeholders. Ensure that teams are equipped and prepared per the appropriate phase requirements and that all appropriate stakeholders within and outside the business unit are apprised of changes and results.
4. Execute and maintain current and accurate documentation of project status, including project plans, timelines, workflows, and other materials to document decisions and processes. Take detailed notes from meetings and draft clear recaps and next steps to teams involved.
5. Facilitate stakeholder meetings, escalate roadblocks and ensure proper task prioritization. Deliver a status report and a current state analysis on projects under your management in an ongoing and agreed-upon cadence.
6. As primary point of contact for cross-functional teams ensures alignment and coordination of critical documentation, timelines, follow-up on outstanding deliverables, and clear and concise recap of next steps across business units to ensure flawless, timely execution.
7. Monitor project work completed by various departments and teams to ensure project deadlines are met.
8. Balance business needs versus technical considerations in order to move projects forward quickly.
9. Aid leadership in continually driving results and operational excellence both within the business unit and throughout the company.
10. Partner with leadership to improve internal project management processes within respective teams
11. Analyze current processes and make recommendations based on evidence to make them better, more efficient, and reduce end customer friction. Edit and own continuous improvement.
12. Apply critical thinking and flawless execution of projects by considering impacts on all areas of the business
13. Be the Voice of Operations for all cross-functional enterprise initiatives
14. Delegate project tasks to core team-members best positioned to complete them.
15. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
16. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
17. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
18. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
JOB SCOPE: Incumbent works under minimal direction and uses independent judgment to identify issues, trends, and problems; recommend action plans and evaluate results on projects that may not be clearly defined and are large in scope. Work is varied and complex, requiring the individual to use expertise and a broad range of knowledge gained through extensive experience. The position works with internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decision and taking action. May act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum bachelors' degree in a related field and seven (7) years' experience in a project management capacity, preferably in a fast paced, rapidly changing business and technology environment. Graduate degree is a plus.
* Extensive experience in continuous improvement methodologies and processes. Six-sigma black belt certification preferred.
* Experience in managing operational and corporate projects
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing preferred
* Knowledge of broad range project methodologies and best practices for requirements definition and management
* Excellent communication (oral, written and listening), project management, analytic, organization, interpersonal, prioritization, multi-tasking, initiating, communication, planning and technical skills
* Ability to lead, develop, mentor, and coach team
* Ability to use software and peripherals related to performance of job responsibilities, including MS Project & Project Server
* Ability to facilitate teams and client relationships to satisfy needs and identify improvements
* Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management
* Ability to demonstrate commitment to excellent customer service and follow-through
* Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional projects that are complex in nature and may not be clearly defined
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers
* Ability to be flexible and creative in problem solving and identifying process improvements
* Ability to anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mind-set
* Ability to recognize and apply project management best practices to fit a variety of situations
* Ability to adhere to corporate work ethic standards
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
Valid through: 4/13/2021
$80K — $100K
12 days ago