Details: Belcan is currently hiring for an opening we have in Orlando with one of our key clients in the aerospace electronics industry. The Senior Operations Project Analyst role is a unique position requiring a strong background in finance, manufacturing and business operations. For this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related business discipline and 7-10 years of project management-related experience.
Job Duties Include:
• Perform diversified analytical duties related to the identification and resolution of materiel management problems related to materials budget, schedule changes and materials cost etc.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Purchasing and other groups to resolve problems and make special arrangement for unusual situations in order to meet program schedules and goals.
• Proactively identify and resolve problems/issues that may involve the gathering of cost, coordination of disposition of material and filing claims.
• Use project/program management skills to maintain and ensure execution of Integrated Master Schedule for assigned program(s) to enable production to meet the objectives of the site: on time delivery, planned past due, and maximized use of manufacturing resources.
• Represent operations in monthly controls review with senior leadership and be able to collect, analyze and supply data to be reported in these reviews.
• Lead the Operations organization in the management of the Estimates at Completion (EAC) process activities for the management of material for all programs. Ensure all planning parameters related to materials cost are accurate, current and continuously adjusted to support the EAC processes.
• Be involved in implementing new systems, procedures and work instructions, and special projects supporting manufacturing and customer service objectives.
• Interact with the Program Managers to ensure factory visibility to forecasted customer demand, noting early indicators and taking subsequent actions to resolve and restore schedule and cost, identify and analyze risks as necessary.
• Interface with Supervisors, Production Control, Operations Manager, Performance Improvement Engineers and Manufacturing Engineering to assure the master production schedule is within cell capacity constraints.
• Coordinate with the Materials Master Scheduler to ensure integration of production schedules.
• Create dashboard metrics to focus management awareness and actions. Ensure operations execution is accomplished to meet facility commitments and goals.