$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Sr. Operations Program Manager will focus on creating the project management structure to create and execute operational excellence projects across TMC's Operations.
This role will support and ensure the execution of operational excellence in support of robust, cost effective manufacturing and supply chain capabilities, as well as leading cross-functional interdependence analyses. This role works with other functions (R&D, Finance, Engineering and Quality) to manage project deliverables, process and monitor project spending and facilitate team meetings with the project leaders.
• Designs and implements project management structure to support project execution covering reporting, project planning, documentation workflow, budgeting, and risk management, across all Operational projects for TMC. • Be a proactive and primary voice for monitoring and reporting of project issues, plans, budgets and resources, including risks and mitigation plans
• Proactively plan with various functional Leaders to put in place all elements of project plans and all components for each assigned OLT project. • Establish and monitor project goals as well as go/no go criteria for all key decision points
• Lead cross-functional meetings, including the creation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes, and drive completion of action items. Ensure good meeting disciplines are continuously maintained (with supporting documentation) so that there is a clear logical record of events for each project or partnership.
• Develop and maintain project infrastructure – including library/repositories of data & actions, project Gantt Charts, and Budgets. Ensure data integrity to support accurate reporting and communications. Track progress against project plans and ensures project teams/stakeholders have the tools necessary to deliver assays/contracts/decisions and any other information needed.
• Ensure smooth cross-functionally liaisons with critical functions for project success. Be accountable for good budgetary disciplines and adherence to contractual commitments.
• Performs other job related duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
Valid Through: 2019-10-17