This team will be the expert on the retailer environment, providing insights, expertise on in-store capabilities and requirements. In partnership with the account management sales teams, Senior Channel Marketing will develop meaningful relationships with the account regional personnel to deliver new and innovative in-store experiences. This team will lead project management for all in-store projects from inception to design to installation and reporting.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager, will define, execute, and deliver on a partner plan with a defined set of strategic resellers ranging from Best Buy, Target, Staples, Bed, Bath & Beyond, AT&T and the Home Depot. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for how Amazon Echo and other Amazon devices are merchandised and demonstrated within a reseller store environment and you will develop and look after launch roadmaps based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with product marketing, marketing design, reseller marketing teams, operations, finance and executive teams to bring in store experiences to market and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality executions that are on brand and deliver new innovative experiences that customers love.
· Plan new product go to market in the offline retail channel.
· Execute Amazon marketing initiatives in offline retail channels, including project management
· Define merchandising asset requirements for marketing initiatives
· Define process and standards on how Amazon works with reseller partners.
· Define and manage fixture production and installation via 3rd parties.
· Manage account specific offline in-store experience projects
· Create trackers and workback schedules for individual projects.
· Manage in-store fixture projects (e.g., pop-up kiosks, store-within-a-store, table top fixtures, end caps, shippers, check lane, vending machines) from inception to installation
· Understand the unique requirements for in-store merchandising execution across key strategic partners and retail accounts (set dates, execution capability, security requirements, branding restrictions/guidelines, etc)
· Manage relationships withretailers andother brands to achieve results that are greater than what each brand could deliver separately.
· 8+ years of experience in Product Management, Retail Marketing, Channel Marketing, B2C marketing or Retailmerchandising
· Experience with consumer electronics brand GTM strategy
· Experience with retail marketing partnerships
· Bachelor's degree
· Knowledge of a variety of marketing functions
· Knowledge of defining project scope and managing to a timeline and/or budget.
· Experience building and communicating project plans
· Experience using tools to manage projects, such as Microsoft Project or others.
· 5+ years’ experience marketing consumer electronics products.
· Passion for creating and executing innovative consumer experiences in retail store environments
· Written and verbal communication skills, including but not limited to presenting in front of groups
· Demonstrates working knowledge of retailers and their business models. Responsible for partner marketing interface and ongoing marketing relationship.
Job ID: 620316