$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
This position leads large team of experienced Manufacturing Operations professionals or production team leaders. Establishes long term objectives and guidelines for managing and monitoring cell performance and productivity. Directs scheduling and sequencing of work, as well as production innovation to optimize production.
• Manages and ensures all quality related items for the unit or shift are complete and documented so that established quality standards are met.
• Leads cost reduction efforts and process improvements for the unit or shift to ensure efficiency of operations and cost effectiveness.
• Leads scheduling for the unit or shift to ensure that operations run according to established production schedules.
• Leads the sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, for the unit or shift to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of resources.
• Heads materials and logistics problem resolution for the unit or shift to ensure availability of materials and smooth operations.
• Establishes performance objectives and leads cell performance and productivity.
• Leads production innovation, including additive manufacturing, for the unit or shift to enhance production capabilities.
• Partners with customers to understand customer needs and issues and ensure that the customers receive satisfactory standards of services.
• Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
• Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
• Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
• Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13