- Directs, coordinates, and monitors all phases of operation and maintenance for assigned area(s)
- Develops and Manages OM and Capital budgets
- Monitors and approves expenses; Provides cost control and adherence to the budget.
- Provides leadership for assigned area(s) in all phases of Operations & Maintenance, including Safety, Budgets, Training, and Compliance
- Adheres to all company safety policies
- Provides safety program scheduling, training and attendance.
- Attends safety meetings and is an active leader in safety program
- Administers and adheres to company policies concerning regulatory compliance.
- Coordinates with Gas Control to assure gas deliveries and receipts are in accordance with nominations.
- Works closely with Gas Supply to maintain and increase system supply and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Promotes, develops and maintains positive customer/client relations.
- Prepares and submits AFEs.
- Supervises major construction and special projects.
- Trains and develops supervisors and employees.
- Assists in the development of company policy and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma
- EXPERIENCE: At least 10 years of experience in the natural gas field operations and maintenance to include processing, treating, compression, pipeline, and measurement. At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on MS Office, and a high level of comfort with changing technologies.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment and display a sense of urgency.
- Identify work priorities and lead a large team by example.
- Displays good judgment, maintains confidentiality, as needed, and makes sound decisions.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Must have a high level of Integrity, Honesty, and Accountability.
- Position operates without direct oversight and Operational Integrity is crucial.
- Successful candidate must be a Safety Champion and be willing to address Safety Issues promptly and directly.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical as position oversees other Supervisors/Managers and a large group of hourly EEs.
Job Location Lakin, Kansas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8781-323