At Nearpod, we strive to bring joy and engagement into every classroomWe have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We’re backed by leading edtech investors, and have won numerous awards including Edtech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We have offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
As the Sr. Operations Manager, Customer Success you will be a crucial member of our team as we continue to enhance our customer strategy and look to drive operational effectiveness across the entire Customer Journey.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Operations and has the ability to take best practices and implement them in SFDC and Gainsight. You are proficient in building out new processes that make our business run smoother, quicker and smarter while working within a highly complex business model. You have the ability to combine operational acumen and analytical skills to help get the most value for our customers across the portfolio. You will work with Customer Success leadership and form interlocks across the organization to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Lead key aspects of CS planning process (territory, capacity, segmentation and Sales/CSM alignment)
- Understand key business/transformational processes for Customer Success and their associated performance metrics to drive cross-functional prioritization of strategic initiatives.
- Improve operational efficiencies through a combination of process and technology to drive productivity and insight.
- Responsible for all aspects of Gainsight development initiatives; partner with internal teams to plan, execute and implement Gainsight functionality, customer journey automation, enforcement of CTA’s, and building dashboards etc.
- Manage and continue to improve the forecasting process used within Customer Success organization.
- Lead Customer Success enablement functions including onboarding, ongoing professional development, bi-annual training events and training resources for our CSM teams.
- Transform data insights into action for cross functional success by identifying opportunities to scale operations and drive maximum value for the business.
- Work cross-functionally to define problems, analyze growth opportunities and develop solutions, actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process and deep knowledge of industry leading practices.
- Be a change agent; manage key strategic initiatives to deliver both long term and short-term company goals.
- Lead 2-3 enablement/operations team members
Who You Are:
- Dedicated and relentless project leader. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in complicated situations. You are known as the person who “gets stuff done.”
- Strategic thinker. Develop and use frameworks to facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful and measurable answers.
- Technology and Process Champion. You are equally comfortable solving problems through technology as you are through operational excellence and know when to employ the right tactic while working in a highly complex business model.
- Fast Mover and flexible. We move fast...done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You are ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a booming business.
- High Energy, collaborative and positive attitude; this is a highly cross-functional role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce experience required, Gainsight a plus
- 5+ years experience as an Operations Manager in a SAAS organization preferably in a Customer Success Department
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives.
- Self-starter and ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent execution, and follow-through skills.
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business.
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status