This position plans, directs, and coordinates activities of multiple projects, functional areas, and customers to ensure that company goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Position is accountable for the Safety, Revenue, Growth, Margin, Productivity, Cost Control, DSO, AR, and Equipment Utilization at assigned accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple/large projects and effectively meet deadlines, while adhering to the highest level of Safety performance/standards.
- Responsible for/owns Commercial Agreements process, from bid/RFP through completion of project to close out.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing short term and long term goals and objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecasts data to determine department or division progress toward company goals and objectives.
- Consults with senior management and other line and administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives.
- Monitors field compliance with company procedures and financial targets.
- Develops and implements work processes to promote effectiveness and consistency of results.
- Presents information and helps train current operations, administrative management team, and personnel on company related procedures.
- Directs and coordinates activities of site personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Supports site management in root causing and solving issues impacting the company including communicating with customers.
- Resolves contract issues with customers with support as necessary from VP/GM.
- Conducts process compliance assessments of field, administrative, and management procedures. Implements best practices.
- Interacts with field/site management and corporate/functional management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree (preferred) or at least 10 years direct field industry experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- Knowledge of BDMS, CGC, and other Company core computer systems (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Craft knowledge in scaffolding, insulation, and painting (preferred) or equivalent plant operations/maintenance experience.
- History of providing leadership and vision in major projects or initiatives.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace and diverse environment.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view (i.e. get the bigger picture).
- Travel required to job sites.