PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Analyze data in support of contract proposal development
- Analyze manufacturing costs and cost trends
- Develop software applications leading to more streamlined processes and quality of data
- Provide analysis data to support work breakdown structures, baseline data, budget projects and detailed cost/schedule performance reporting including variance analysis
- Provide analysis data to support the management of production programs
- Work closely with both the financial and program management organizations using SNC financial and programs management tools
- Provide analysis data to support status evaluation of production operations.
- Update and maintain periodic materials plans and forecasts
- Update production forecasts and assist with long term capacity planning
- Analyze labor efficiency, manufacturing variances and financial impact of changes in the production plan
- Define and support continuous process improvement initiatives to increase operations efficiency and reduce costs
- Work with Program Managers, Associate Program Managers, and Materials Planners to complete program status updates and Estimate to Complete forecasting
- Assist the development of strategies to maximize resources, improve operational efficiencies, including Gantt charts, Earned Value Management data, budget reporting, percent complete accounting data, and other reports and graphs as required
- Assist with development, maintenance, and updating Operations production forecasts and capacity planning
- Assist with production scheduling
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Compile and publish other periodic reports as required
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field.
- 7+ years of related experience required.
- Understanding of Program Management processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with direct and indirect rate structures and proposal pricing.
- Significant experience in scheduling software and financial reporting software is a must.
- Advanced computer skills a must.