The successful candidate will leverage excellent editorial skills, keen design savvy, and detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position.
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region, and will focus on a specific set of devices and customer profiles.
About our team: This team is one of the fastest growing marketing teams in Amazon Devices and is chartered to launch products and improve the customer experience while increasing Amazon Device sales and engagement. We refuse to accept constraints, internal or external, and have strong bias for action and ownership.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in associated discipline
· 7+ years demonstrable experience in an online marketing field
· Experience analyzing marketing campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
· Writing and copyediting skills
· Documentation skills and workflow management
· MS Office, SharePoint
· Experience with Content Management Systems and ability to edit basic HTML/XML
· MBA preferred
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
Job ID: 614535