We are looking for a Sr. Online Product Manager to join the team —someone with the willingness to define the customer purchase experience and support a diverse range of traffic-driving and demand generation initiatives across a wide range of Amazon-owned and external traffic channels.
The successful candidate will leverage excellent editorial skills, keen design savvy, proven CMS and HTML experience, and detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, highly collaborative environment is critical to success in this position.
· 7+ years demonstrable experience in an online marketing field
· Writing and copyediting skills
· Experience with Content Management Systems and ability to edit basic HTML and XML
· Documentation skills and workflow management
· MS Office, SharePoint
· Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline
· MBA preferred
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
· People management experience.
Job ID: 616685