Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of large cross-functional imaging information system solution. Works in a team environment to support programs in production and systems development. Responsible for developing and updating programs and configuration that are defect free and meet or exceed service level performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with business partners to understand the functions to be automated, objectives, desired features and input/output requirements. Determines estimates for time and cost of work as well as feasibility and compatibility with other systems. Designs and writes technical and program specifications.
- Analyzes, defines and documents program requirements for data, workflow, logical process, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Analyzes, installs and tests upgrades application programs of high complexity to ensure that final product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Performs troubleshooting efforts on Imaging solution, coordinating efforts across Application Development, Infrastructure and vendor
- Understands and applies company standards, methodologies, processes and procedures. Participates in the development of standards, tools, methodologies, processes and procedures across the organization.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bachelor's Degree in computer information systems or related area.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- 4-6 years imaging experience (OnBase, ImageNow, Kofax, etc.)
- ECM (Enterprise content management) or Capture experience a plus Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and effective problem solver.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Great team player with positive attitude.
- C/C# experience desired, but not required.
- Project management (Agile) experience a plus.