Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
About the Role:
The Sr. Offline Marketing Analytics Manager is a key partner with Norton and LifeLock’s core Marketing functions: Advertising and Strategy; Digital; Database; Offline Media and Enterprise Sales. The Sr Offline Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for completing analysis to measurably improve the business, read and measure test performance, and coordinating the creation of reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with the offline media teams, Radio, Direct Mail and TV, to continually optimize media channels.
- Analyze complex and large data sets to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Innovate on methodologies to track ROI of online and offline marketing campaigns and overall business performance
- Define, develop and produce comprehensive regular measurement and reporting plans for existing and new marketing initiatives.
- Oversee design, automation, and interpretation of regular performance reports
- Provide historical, current and predictive views of marketing metrics to key stakeholders.
- Contribute to attribution and modeling projects.
- Identify, monitor and report on emerging trends, opportunities and competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative/analytical field
- 5 years of experience with analytics (knowledge of data mining algorithms, techniques (decision trees, ensemble learning, clustering, association rule mining etc.) and problem areas (churn prediction, segmentation, forecasting, attribution rules etc.)
- Deep familiarity with tools such as advanced Excel, R, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of direct marketing acquisition preferred
- Knowledge of different media channels including television, radio, direct mail, web and mobile preferred
- Experience in offline media channels preferred (television, radio or direct mail)
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape (SEM, Email, Affiliate, Display, Content, Mobile, etc.)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and very exciting environment. You’re self-motivated, passionate, and you unequivocally believe in the power of analytics
- An affinity for data extraction, manipulation, and statistics
- Bias towards action. Always striving to translate findings into activity
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Self-starter and not dogmatic about experimental design. Live in the real world and aren’t scared by messy and incomplete data.
- Able to present your findings effectively and persuasively