Sr. Occupancy Planner
This position is responsible for the management of space planning, occupancy planning and analyses and assigned strategic relocation projects throughout all facilities within the portfolio. The Space Planner will coordinate with the Workplace Planning Managers, to successfully deliver projects with minimum impact to employees or business operations. This includes management and coordination of all aspects of a space planning project: programming, estimating, resource allocations, logistics and schedule facilitation, and budgeting and completion follow-through.
Space Planning Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Develops, manage and coordinates the moves, adds and changes (MAC) process for facilities.
- Develops sources and negotiates required services to be provided by teams (Facilities Operations, IT, Security, external Vendors) to ensure appropriate resources for relocations.
- Develops sources, negotiates and manages external vendor relationships for relocations, furniture and construction related to relocations.
- Manages relocations including the development and execution of project planning activities, timing of group moves/relocations, migration and phasing plans, stack and block plans, test-fits and final relocations.
- Develop occupancy analysis reporting to effectively communicate occupancy/vacancy ratios, headcount projections and workplace conditions.
- 10+ years in a related field
- Familiarity with CAFM tools as well as PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Projects.
- Strong spatial skills with experience in the implementation of workplace strategies and the ability to translate business requirements into space requirements for the business units.
- Analysis of real estate and space related data; ability to perform trending analysis.
- Financial analysis and budgeting skills related to space planning and project management.
- Ability to work with all levels of the employees and external vendors.
- Experience managing construction and MAC projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations.
- Strong ergonomics knowledge as it relates to the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude as it relates to furniture, fixtures and equipment in the workplace.