As an Enterprise Network Architect, you will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing and operating enterprise infrastructure for clients. You will have the opportunity to work with our master architects, engineers, and consultants, to understand our clients' needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
This position is responsible for leading, planning, designing and implementing LAN, WAN and security engagements. The successful candidate will have extensive experience designing and implementing multi-vendor network infrastructures including routers, switches and firewalls.
- Post sales technical delivery and engineering of Cisco LAN, WAN and security solutions.
- Design and implement Cisco Data Center and Campus network solutions that accurately reflect the customer stated objectives.
- Design and implement next generation security solutions including Cisco Sourcefire, Palo Alto and Fortinet firewalls.
- Knowledge of software defined network architecture including SD Access and SD WAN is beneficial but not required.
- 5 years practical experience implementing Cisco network infrastructures
- In-depth hands-on experience with Cisco ISR Routers, Nexus Data Center switches and Catalyst Campus switches.
- Experience with network security design and implementation including NG firewall/DMZ configuration, operations and security monitoring.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, Multicast, MPLS.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Cisco CCIE Route/Switch or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCIE - Security
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of hands on experience in IT
- 4+ years experience in a Sr. Engineer or Consultant role
- 4-year College degree preferred
- Multiple industry-recognized certifications. i.e.: CCIE, VCP, NACP, CISSP