Sr. NAV Manufacturing Functional Consultant
SENIOR NAV FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT – Looking for U.S. and Canadian candidates
We are a technology services firm specializing in business applications and cloud solutions. We are looking for consultants who value people, lead others by serving, commit to excellence and accountability, and thrive in a team oriented culture…ultimately, we want ROCK STARS! :-)
We are recognized as a "Great place to work in 2017" with UNLIMITED paid time off!
Summary of Position:
· Will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics NAV solutions for Tribridge customers utilizing Tribridge Methodology.
· This position requires domain EXPERTISE in operations around DISTRIBUTION, WAREHOUSE, MANUFACTURING AND PROJECT/JOBS AREAS.
· The majority of the time will be spent executing tasks related to customer solution delivery. The Consultant III ensures that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
· Acts as a bridge between all departments within the Velocity Practice, including Sales, Customer Support, and Partners.
· Serves as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations.
· May also play a project management role for smaller customers and projects.
· Will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships.
· Will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
· Will be expected to be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members.
· Reports to the Director, Practice Manager or a senior team member.
· Utilizes applicable Tribridge Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
· Understands customer needs. Perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
· Understands documentation standards, and be able to create all standard project documentation.
· Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
· QA’s project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
· Trains users on new processes and product
· May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
· Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may effect them.
· Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
· Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
· Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
· Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
· Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
· Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
· Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Can identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
· Leads project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
· Develops data conversion and testing strategies
· May perform product demonstrations
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
· Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Deep functional Dynamics NAV knowledge of MANUFACTURING, MRP, SHOP FLOOR, SHIPPING AND DISTRIBUTION GRANULES
· Operational experience with core business processes around Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse
· Experience implementing Project / Jobs granules preferred
· Former industry experience in distribution and manufacturing is preferred
· Minimum 3 years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV required – knowledge of manaufacturing, distribution, MRP.
· Minimum 5 years consulting experience required
· Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics NAV
· Minimum 1yearexperience working in a virtual environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Valid Driver’s Licence required
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
· Master’s Degree in Business, MIS, Accounting
· CPA a plus
· Large Consulting/Big Four consulting experience
· Intermediate to expert knowledge in specific industry (consumer goods, industrial supply and professional services) or Dynamics NAV complex financial, manufacturing, distribution module or specific industry
· Experience implementing other Dynamics solutions (AX, SL, GP) a plus
· Experience with integration tools and 3rd party add on modules a plus
· Office/Home Environment or Customer Site
· Up to 50 % travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment. May include overnight or additional driving time. 100% travel can be expected in smaller defined timeframes
Job ID 7059751