Designs and develops multimedia applications; systems and products.
- Develops 3D Objects from CAD drawings or Point Cloud data
- Provides graphics for Unity and Unreal
- Designs and develops multimedia applications; systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
- Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems; such as graphics; animation; text; and sound.
- Works from concept drawings; sketches; models; and/or written and verbal instructions.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced designers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provides training and leadership in the area of 3D graphics and gaming.
Bachelors Degree in commercial art; fine art; or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
5-8 years of related multimedia design experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.