As a Sr Multi Cloud Consultant you’ll be a Subject Mater Expert on diverse and challenging engagements at client sites. You’ll be designing, building, and automating secure cloud-based applications, as well as migrations of existing workloads to public clouds.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Design, and deliver cloud-native, hybrid, and multi-cloud workloads
- Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support Cloud-Based workloads
- Work as an individual contributor or technical lead
- Assist in the sales process as it relates to providing technical guidance and estimations to the project effort
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Minimum of 7 years of cloud architecture experience on Amazon AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Cloud: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS products, and solutions
- Platforms and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Python, other scripting languages
- DevOps/Automation: Terraform, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Security: Identity management, security monitoring, various compliance frameworks, and a deep understanding of core security concepts and processes as it relates to securing Cloud technologies
- Solution Architects are expected to hold at least one (1) Cloud professional certification as well as maintain (or add to) each year of employment.