We are looking for Sr. Mulesoft Developer for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Sr. Mulesoft Developer
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This role must be able to work independently to design, develop and document needed code sets.
- Should be able to use judgment, creativity and strong technical knowledge to resolve the road blocks and provide innovative solutions to technical challenges.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, DataWeave and API Management. Ability to work with OIT and CDLE related to the use of MuleSoft.
- Minimum of 4 years Java development experience.
- Minimum of 4 years developing ETL Data solutions in Oracle environment.
- Understand UIM project goals and define approach to needed development.
- Understand latest architecture, technology, solutions, and serve as the key client-facing technical resource and focus on systems rather than on specific technologies.
- Facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Work with the MuleSoft Enterprise Program Manager and the UIM Solution Architect to define integration principles and patterns.
- Create detailed technical design specifications for new integrations
- Work within an agile project management structure to deliver necessary designs, code and documentation.
- Demonstrable proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management).
- Hands-on experience on MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Platform.
- Proficient in the use of Anypoint Connectors for business applications, Java & groovy (Components and Transformers).
- Experience designing Mule ESB templates. Experience of scripting, including shell.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows.
- Experience with the CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
- Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
- Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API's and SOAP API's.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, ODATA and ATOM.
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL, ORACLE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified MuleSoft Developer required. Must be experienced with Mule 3.x and 4.x and Anypoint 2.0.