Now, onto the role of a React Native Software Engineer. Our highly-caffeinated Engineering Team builds the framework of the Waitr experience one line of code at a time. They maintain all our products, collect data, measure impact, build new features, release improvements, and vet new products to improve our services.
Here's how you'll be spending your week:
- You'll be building out new features for mobile applications using React Native.
- You'll build and automate test plans that provide > 90% test coverage on test services.
- You'll document the mobile applications you build.
- You'll work with product owners, platform engineers and UI/UX designers to craft the best experiences possible for our customers.
- You'll contribute to the continued evolution of Waitr's technical stack.
We're looking for someone who:
- has several years of experience building highly functional mobile applications using React Native + Redux that can handle an ever-growing user base.
- has experience building out products utilizing test-driven development (TDD)
- has experience creating CI/CD pipelines to deliver solutions as quickly as possible
- is excited to explain complex technical concepts and share your knowledge with diverse audiences both internally and externally.
- can anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them.
- loves helping mentor fellow engineers to develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
Bonus points if you:
- have experience with both React Native and native language (Swift, Java, Kotlin) applications.