- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401k, Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee Discounts.
What you will do:
You will be involved in leading and performing hacking efforts via offensive attack simulation, performing and improving targeted mobile device security assurance engineering testing, and conducting specific threat intelligence on product security technology including hacking trends and information for TracFone and non-TracFone products.
You will provide finalized reporting on mobile device security engineering activities along with detailed technical analysis including proposed mitigation taking into account established threat models across TF product portfolio.
Mobile Device Security Assessment, Assurance, Hacking Support, and Threat Intelligence
- Create threat models for mapping and evaluating the threat surface on TF products and services across handset manufacturers and chipset platforms.
- Develop and maintain security threat profiles for TF products across vendors.
- Conduct targeted security testing and analysis to determine the efficacy of security controls and propose actionable mitigation recommendations for TF products and services.
- Conduct and support targeted threat intelligence activities including research efforts focused on strengthening the security profile of TF products and services with actionable recommendations.
- Conduct, review, and support technical security engineering analysis based on established threat models of root cause and proposed mitigations from vendors for issues during development, testing, hacking, and research.
- Conduct analysis of product, services, and attacker tools to identify indicators of compromise and reverse engineer attacker protocols.
- Conduct and support targeted offensive hacking related attack simulations as guided and needed taking into account threat models and threat intelligence.
- Review and assist in specific engagements from security research firms on TracFone products and services
- Assist internal mobile device security teams with mapping, developing, evaluating and validating the TracFone produce device security profile.
- Create detailed and actionable mobile device security engineering reports.
- Create detailed and actionable threat intelligence reports.
- Assist internal mobile device security teams with development of security requirements.
- Assist internal mobile device security teams with development of security-risk assessments.
- Assist internal mobile device security teams with development of security assurance test plans.
- Key participant in internal team meetings to discuss product security certification strategy, efforts, and results
- Support internal Pre-Lab team during face to face meetings & calls around critical product milestones with handset manufacturers/OEMs
- Conducting and supporting technical reviews on materials from industry and vendors in regard to mobile device security
- Performing and supporting training related to team capabilities in regard to assurance based and offensive based testing of TracFone products and services
- Assist in automation efforts regards to testing and hacking on TracFone products and services
- Proposing recommendations and supporting new process techniques that have been given to improve overall job efficiencies.
- Proposing recommendations and supporting in expanding team scope and functions in areas of interest based on company goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering. Masters preferred.
- 4+ years is required in the following:
- Embedded/Mobile device security engineering
- Mobile platform threat intelligence
- Threat modeling
- Offensive attack simulations
- Knowledge of hacker tactics, techniques, procedures
- Understanding of software exploits on mobile/embedded platforms
- Ability to revere engineer and analyze packed and obfuscated code
- Android and Linux operating