Job Title: ?Sr. Mobile Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ?San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Mandatory Skills :
- Android, IOS
Experience Level :
- 10+ Years
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7years of experience.
Required Skills :
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store. Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Desired Skills :
- Experienceworking with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution