$100K — $150K *
• Engage with stakeholders as a trusted advisor to help define customer-facing requirements that can be delivered through Mobile Applications
• Work with line-of-business customers to help define the ideal operating model, governance processes, and security practices to meet their objectives
• Define a wide variety of functional and technical documentation including process flows, roadmaps, presentations, best practices, and training materials
• Perform application reviews to ensure business alignment
• Act as the escalation point for handling the resolution of challenging issues.
• Work directly with business teams to design pragmatic solutions fitting complex environments and requirements.
• Translate customer experiences into clearly defined product requirements
• Create and maintain optimized and logically sequenced roadmaps
• BS or equivalent education.
• 5+ years of experience in delivering mobile applications and managing projects from conception to launch is a must.
• 5+ years of experience in delivering user experience-focused solutions including the products lifecycle
• Take ownership of mobile applications
• Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders
• Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate at an executive level. Strong project management skills and experience working with a wide range of team members and solutions providers
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based platforms
• Working knowledge of Mobile Application development projects
• Experience with agile and SCRUM methodologies.
• Ability to effectively documenting business processes and technology to optimize and automate processes
• Understanding of security and governance best practices and needs in large enterprises.
• Strong desire to learn new and complex technologies.
Valid through: 11/2/2021