As an Sr Consultant your primary role will be as a Subject Mater Expert on diverse and challenging engagements at client sites. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft solutions and related technologies. Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Exchange Server and Active Directory, AzureAD, ADFS, EMS, OneDrive and related technologies.
- Perform delivery tasks for assigned projects that could include design , implementation and documentation
- Hands-on implementation of Office 365, Teams, Skype for Business, Enterprise Mobility Suite(Intune, AzureAD, and AIP), Active Directory and related technologies.
- Work closely with Insight teammates to ensure timely delivery of product and coordination of technology resources at client locations
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Growth in technical skills through certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, MCTS) or other similar achievements is desired
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Windows 10 is required
- Hold an in depth understanding of what is required to deploy above technologies along with user experience and technical difficulties.
- Have the ability to perform a deployment of the above technologies with minimal oversight
- Provide the technical capabilities of understand basic networking and server/desktop related tasks and configurations.