WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize operational expenses and workforce performance across Service Delivery for multiple geographical locations. The resource/channel manager is responsible for overall management and direction of allocating workforce within Service Delivery.
- Ensures clients and key stakeholders goals are met by analyzing work volume needs, variances to forecast and provides direction to adjust scheduling and staffing level accordingly. Monitors key metrics including Service Levels that result in financial penalties if not met.
- Provides guidance/stewardship to management on the most efficient and cost effective strategies to deliver on key metrics and budgets.
- Provides contact center analytics for Merger and Acquisition work.
- Creates annual human capital forecast for budget and capacity plans for largest cost centers in Service Delivery.
- Partners with product for successful implementation of projects to enhance or expand WEX America’s self- service tools, applications, and systems for the purpose of improving client satisfaction, increasing scale and/or, decreasing cost to serve by increasing channel adoption.
- This individual will work with colleagues in service delivery, portfolio risk management, product development, business readiness, CI, and IT to create and maintain a roadmap of enhancements, process improvements, and new self -service channel initiatives.
- Has complete accountability for the success of the IVR channel.
- Develop strategies for multiple locations to optimize work schedules, staffing allocation, queue management and hiring plans to continually improve the customer’s experience, internal and external service levels, and employee engagement in the most efficient means possible.
- Develops or adopts additional analytical and interpretive tools as necessary to ensure complete and accurate analysis.
- Researches best practices within similar internal and external functions and partners to implement appropriate changes and improvements.
- Manages key analysis, interpretation and provides stewardship for core business enhancements.
- Oversees and is responsible for annual planning and financial forecasting for contact centers in multiple geographical locations.
- Including strategically planning for new business, services, products and portfolios.
- Utilizes various databases and statistical tools to gather, organize, analyze and interpret data. Forecast key business drivers and capacity requirements.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Through regular meetings with Directors, reviews labor utilization, and provide advice and recommendations on how labor can be more effectively utilized.
- Partners with product development and IT to ensure that all initiatives impacting self-service channels support the objective of making WEX increasingly easy to do business with. Accountable for maximizing current self-service channels including (IVR, online, electronic notifications) and maximizing adoption of new servicing tools.
- Responsible for core people management functions: Selection/Assessment; People Development; Performance Management; and Building Bench Strength/Succession Planning
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in workforce planning and oversight for multiple geographical locations, and includes prior management experience
- Requires extensive experience in IVR functionality and utilization
- Experience in maximizing self-service channels
- Telephony Experience
- Finance experience
- Critical thinking
- Must have advanced capabilities in MS Excel, Access
- Requires significant analytical, business management and technical software abilities.
- Successfully pass a background investigation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams with participants from all areas of the organization
- Demonstrated conflict management & negotiation skills
- Proven problem solving and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with a project management methodology
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
· 401(k) Plan· Adoption Assistance· Bonus Plan
· Dental Insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Expedition - WEX’s Sabbatical Program
· Extended Parental Leave
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· Pet Insurance· Paid Time Off(PTO)
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement