About the Position
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations Planning will work cross-functionally with Field Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations and other key internal groups to ensure sufficient new product pipeline, flawless execution of new and repeat rotational items, and efficient end of product lifecycle. They will manage the Seasonal/Rotational portfolio, creating and gaining alignment on Rotational Sell-in plans. Monitors product performance with Field Sales and Customers to ensure sufficient New Product development projects to keep the pipeline full. They will be instrumental in summarizing and providing Customer and Field Sales feedback to the rest of the organization.
Essential Functions: Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
- Lead new product project sufficiency process, and gain alignment from Sales, Marketing and R&D leadership on number of projects needed to supportbudget objectives.
- Lead Rotational Sell-In process; gain cross functional alignment on which products are available to sell-in for each review cycle.
- Lead idea screening from the Consumer Sales side, coordinate efforts with Brand Managers.
- Troubleshoot and prioritize conflicting customer item commitments.
- Manage product end of life across Consumer Products.
- Coordinate and lead efforts to improve product price development, maintenance, and expiration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals qualified with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong Knowledge of CM’s sales, manufacturing and procurement capabilities.
- Strong root cause problem-solving with a collaborative approach to developing solutions.
- Ability to analyze data and present key insights in a presentation.
- Possess strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism viewed as competent, credible and knowledgeable.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to handle some conflict and influence others.
- Ability to lead changes and works withinternal and external contacts.
- High level of integrity does things right and does the right things.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Accounting.
- 5+ years in roles related to commercialization and product life cycle management (R&D, Procurement, Product Management, Project Management).