The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
- Product Management and development, working together with business, and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance existing models and customer experience.
- Strong analytical experience working with predictive models, creating user segmentation, extracting insights that drive business decisions.
- Business management, including creating strategy across product portfolio, roadmaps, and managing its respective budget/s.
- Understanding of Global organization and its associated business units, with a lens towards common-sizing and solution building.
- Technical knowledge of API’s, 3rd Party Systems, Legacy Systems (SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope, budget, and transform the existing waterfall processes in Agile Framework.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization.
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives.
- Hire, retain and grow Product Managers, nurturing the existing skillset and raising the bar for higher standards.
- Help to build a strong product culture within the organization.
- Collaborate with the respective engineering / development partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contribute to long-term product roadmap and strategy.
Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of relevant product management experience – with at least 3 years of people management experience, preferably experience managing through direct report managers.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Analytical skills a must: spreadsheet modeling, pivot tables, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills: written, and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with business strategy, business modeling, technology strategy, and roadmap planning and scenario analysis.
- Preferred: an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience.
Job ID: 18061