What you'll do
- Develops the operational support strategy and oversees implementation plans
- Drives and implements cross-functional projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the strategy for contact center analytics and reporting
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees workforce management and real time contact allocation initiatives across the customer service channels
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field and 4 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field OR 6 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field.
- 4 years experience in project management.
- 7 years experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related experience.
- 7 years experience managing teams in an operations or production environment.
- 7 years experienceretail operations, logistics, or merchandising.