$200K — $250K *
The Electro-Optical Sensor Systems Department is seeking a Tier 1 Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) who will independently lead programs from development into production. This position will reside in the Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) that supports the Space Systems Mission Areas. The IPTL will maintain the execution of the schedule and deliverables, serve as a control account manager, perform at a high operational tempo and demonstrate an ability to react quickly to changes in both the plan and/or priorities while maintaining execution rigor that is appropriate to a development and production environment. The IPTL is responsible for understanding design requirements, coordinating mechanical design, preparing design reviews, and presenting engineering to Raytheon, customer management, and consultants.
The position requires the mechanical design leader to understand tasks from the pre-proposal phase through conceptual design, preliminary and critical design build, test and delivery of complex Electro-Optical Sensors. The engineer in this position will be leading a cross-functional engineering and analysis team from a strong technical background involving material selection, optical layout, thermal management, precision mechanical mounting and motion, structural optimization and system V&V while balancing cost and schedule constraints. The IPTL will ensure the consistent application of engineering best practices and that all activities undertaken are conducted to common standards in accordance with Raytheon's IPDS processes. This includes preparing large sections of program technical reviews such as the SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, MRR, CTI, and CTS presentations. These are typically large volumes of technical information that must be prepared and presented to internal line management, technical staff, program management, and customer reviewers and their consultants. The IPTL will ensure
New concepts must be "sold" to these highly-experienced individuals including well thought out plans for any potential technical issues.
• At least 4 years of demonstrated project leadership including cost, schedule, and technical responsibility of complex EO subsystems
• At least 12 years of relative professional industry experience: participating in the design, development, and production of complex EO subsystems
• Experience developing and maintaining complex integrated masterschedules
• Experience with structural integrity and durability management of space products
• Experience with customer engagements, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present to customer.
• Experience with EX/IM regulations and working policies.
• Experience with CAD software package for hardware design and documentation, especially Creo.
• Ability to lead and manage a multi-discipline design team to successfully execute tasks and deliver high quality work products.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance with SSBI as of day one of employment.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Valid through: 11/24/2020
$80K — $100K
$100K — $150K
12 days ago
$150K — $250K
2 days ago