A rare opportunity exists to join us in the role of a Senior Inside Sales Manager at our East Hartford, CT Facility.
- Commercial Engines (CE) is seeking a member for our Sales Operations team,
- You will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and will assist in running the day-to-day campaign operations with the other Sales Operations team members.
- They will be expected to collaborate on team strategy, handle key projects and provide day-to-day internal support to the Sales Directors on all sales-related initiatives and key account management, ensuring overall business objectives are achieved and support the CE New Engine Business & Aftermarket Sales teams.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Handle day-to-day campaign activity with other members of the Sales Operations team -
- Own key, strategic projects for the Sales Operations team and drive them to closure
- Support the Sales Directors for your assigned region by being an integral part of the team that focuses on executing NEB & Aftermarket deals
- You will orchestrate key communications within the wider CE organization -
- Run simulations to support pricing and deal structure strategies -
- Collaborate with Finance on overall deal business case -
- You will develop modeling techniques to handle non-standard campaigns -
- Study market dynamics to ensure P&W understands and leverages competitive advantages and defends against market threats
- The role provides a high level of cross functional exposure and potential for high visibility throughout Commercial Engines, including Sales, Finance, Engine Services, Program Management, Legal and Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration required.
- You possess 10 years of prior professional work experience
- A minimum of 7 years of Finance, project management, and/or general management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of analytical skills are required, including knowledge of statistical modeling and advanced use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Experience with other modeling software is a plus.
- You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with strong cross-functional leadership skills, high acumen for collaboration and the ability to work dedicatedly.
- Familiarity with gas turbine engine systems and components and engine maintenance practices with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of engine maintenance cost
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.