A rare opportunity exists to join us in the role of a Senior Inside Sales Manager at our East Hartford, CT Facility.
- Commercial Engines (CE) is seeking a member for our Sales Operations team,
- You will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and will assist in running the day-to-day campaign operations with the other Sales Operations team members.
- They will be expected to collaborate on team strategy, handle key projects and provide day-to-day internal support to the Sales Directors on all sales-related initiatives and key account management, ensuring overall business objectives are achieved and support the CE New Engine Business & Aftermarket Sales teams.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Handle day-to-day campaign activity with other members of the Sales Operations team -
- Own key, strategic projects for the Sales Operations team and drive them to closure
- Support the Sales Directors for your assigned region by being an integral part of the team that focuses on executing NEB & Aftermarket deals
- You will orchestrate key communications within the wider CE organization -
- Run simulations to support pricing and deal structure strategies -
- Collaborate with Finance on overall deal business case -
- You will develop modeling techniques to handle non-standard campaigns -
- Study market dynamics to ensure P&W understands and leverages competitive advantages and defends against market threats
- The role provides a high level of cross functional exposure and potential for high visibility throughout Commercial Engines, including Sales, Finance, Engine Services, Program Management, Legal and Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration required.
- You possess 10 years of prior professional work experience
- A minimum of 7 years of Finance, project management, and/or general management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of analytical skills are required, including knowledge of statistical modeling and advanced use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Experience with other modeling software is a plus.
- You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with strong cross-functional leadership skills, high acumen for collaboration and the ability to work dedicatedly.
- Familiarity with gas turbine engine systems and components and engine maintenance practices with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of engine maintenance cost