$150K — $200K *
• Working with multiple stakeholders, partners closely with the Omni-Channel and Commercial Program team to drive spend effectiveness, lead planning tools, and manage and lead the Surgical Commercial Media buying/channel planning process.
• Has a Sub-function/discipline at a Global level
• Drive Surgical Commercial/Eye-Care Professional spend effectiveness across all aspects of working and non-working Omni-Channel Media investment
• Provide ongoing expertise & strategic thought leadership in all media within our Omni-Channel commercial pro-grams, with particular emphasis on Digital expertise, media integration, media mix analysis and ROI - partnering with regional and local marketing & global franchise brand leaders to maximize commercial program effectiveness
• Measure, track and audit media effectiveness and efficiency, ensuring media processes conform to Alcon Global Auditing Standards
• Drive leading planning tools, techniques, processes and measures to improve media, digital, and Surgical Commercial/Eye-Care Professional commercial program effectiveness and ROI by championing the most strategically planned, integrated and executed Paid/Owned/Earned strategies and identify the optimal mix for Surgical Commercial launches
• Provide leadership on KPIs and metrics related to negotiations as well as media/digital/Commercial program performance and correlation with business results Manage and lead Surgical Commercial Media buying and channel planning process glob-ally and coordinate all regional planning and programming to maximize scale, synergy and best practice
• Working with the Global Head of Media Excellence, this role will help manage the global media buying process and instill planning and auditing disciplines that maximize working investment, drive effective Agency/client relationships and optimize ROI
• Work with Agencies to provide senior management and business units with Global marketplace forecasts, trends and perspective on changing/developments in the industry, especially within the areas digital and application of new digital measurements in planning
• Work with Global Starcom team to manage the deployment and compliance of the Alcon media standard
• Oversee the Surgical Commercial marketing supply chain – including agency consolidation and evaluation
• Review, benchmark and optimize Surgical marketing agencies, consolidation to gain synergy where possible
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +15 yrs; Assoc.+11 yrs; M.S.+4 yrs; PhD+3 yrs). The ability to read fluently, write, understand and communicate in English. 7 Years of Relevant Experience.
Valid through: 7/11/2020