Job ID 61703BR Date posted 02/22/2018 City Phoenix State Arizona CountryUS
The FP&A Manager role at Interiors offers a tremendous opportunity to grow the Interiors portfolio of aerospace businesses. The FP& A Manager will develop and drive process improvement and improved financial performance. It is a role where leadership, teamwork and excellent communication skills are critical to successfully expanding the business analysis within the Interiors Strategic Business Unit. It is a high visibility role and an exciting opportunity to join the Interiors leadership team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed business analysis and recommend strategies to improve financial performance.
- Develop financial models and analytical tools to forecast key financial metrics.
- Review business unit long range plans and identify opportunities to grow revenue and expand operating margins.
- Evaluate new business proposals and communicate key elements required for successful bids and execution.
- Provide oversight and provide support of month end process
- Provide overall support of planning processes including Forecasting, OMMs, 5/10 Year Plans and Annual Financial Plan.
- Responsible for driving overall Controls process at Interiors
- Provide ACE leadership to achieve Interiors Finance milestones
- Lead Interiors team responsible for corporate reporting, standardized processes, controls, AR/AP, I/C, FA
- Lead cross-functional projects for Interiors in conjunction with production sites
Minimum of 9 years of experience, ideally in Financial Planning
Proficient computer skills, preferably MSOffice.
Knowledge of consolidation software and ability to learn new software programs.
Remains current with GAAP, CAS, FAR, IRS using training certifications (CPA, CMA, CIA) and/or advanced degrees.
Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Education: BS or BA degree in Finance, Accounting, or related. MS degree preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.