Sr Mgr Digital Analytics
11 - 15 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As the Sr Mgr Digital Analytics and Optimization will be responsible for the performance and results of the Customer Experiencedigital analytics team which includes developing analytic tools and processes to guide our decision making related to the digitalexperience at Premera.You and your teamare responsible for identifying our analytics and optimization testing needs and implementing a program that supportsthe Customer Experience team.
What you’ll do
- Define vision and strategy for digital customer experience optimization (experience analytics) to ensure long-term business sustainability and success. Identify and develop analytical opportunities to further overall business effectiveness and performance. Assist Director in establishing product strategies, goals, KPIs and priorities for initiatives and product enhancements.
- Serve as the team expert for acquired experience analytics and testing tools to ensure that tools are being leveraged to the best of their ability - stay up to date on latest technology and analytics capabilities. Ensure that tools are offering appropriate value and ROI.
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of proactive analysts who partner and support the product organization and business partners.
- Provide insight and strategic analysis back to Customer Experience Team - from initial concept to fully realized and actionable analysis.
- Develop and generate informative and accurate reports, scorecards and dashboards gathered from various data sources and present findings to a wide audience, including VP and above executives.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team from technology development, user interface design, informatics, healthcare services, marketing, finance and customer support through the development process and into on-going operations. Work directly with technical teams throughout the development process to ensure successful delivery of initiatives.
What you’ll bring
- BA/BS degree in a business, marketing or related quantitative field or four (4) years' equivalent work experience.
- Ten (10) years' work experience in e-commerce, online marketing or product management which includes extensive experience with web analytics tools - WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture, or other similar tools.
- Two years of previous management experience.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages such as C, C++, PHP.
- Advanced skills in reporting and optimization tools.
- Experience with multi-variate, A/B, and optimization testing methodologies and tools.
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking