Under the direction of management, the AVP, Corporate Compliance, will assist in the oversight and daily management of the mortgage compliance program, including review of policy and procedures, change management, quality control, remediation and program risk assessments. Participate in subcommittees and working groups, as directed. Supervise assigned staff, providing daily guidance and direction.
- Supervise assigned corporate compliance staff. Provide training, guidance and direction on daily activities within the scope for the corporate compliance team.
- Review mortgage compliance policies and procedures and provide suggested edits, as needed.
- Manage regulations database for change management. Lead compliance efforts on change management and remediation, working with partner lines of business on required action plans and implementation. Lead weekly meetings with cross divisional partners.
- Gather, investigate and review information and conduct research and/or testing, as necessary, including targeted reviews.
- Ensure divisional risk assessments are performed in a timely manner in accordance with established procedures, federal and state guidelines. Based on results, contribute to the development of quality control compliance test plan.
- Participate in the complaint management system and service provider programs, including supervising periodic audits.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Requires experience with compliance programs, including supervisory/management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Leadership skills
- Broad knowledge of federal, state, and CFPB requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function independently and prioritize workload
- Strong working knowledge of the following software programs: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and mathematical skills
- Ability to interface with executive management
- Sound judgment required
Years of Experience: