ICON is proud to have been named one of Forbe's Best Employers in America for 2018. As a top 5 CRO in the world, we are looking to strengthen our Clinical Operations team in the US. We are looking for passionate, resilient, and inspiring individuals to join our team and are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations in Early Phase Development.
The Senior Manager isresponsible for:
- Coordination, execution, control and completion of Early Phase Clinical Operations at a key country level or group of countries
- Ensuring delivery and development of the Early Phase Clinical Operations team against key metrics
- Working with Leadership to develop and grow capabilities, productivity, and quality
- Provide direction and accountability for the operational teams and their delivery at the country and site level
- Working within the clinical operations peer group to drive and deliver initiatives across the region
Competitive Candidates arerequired to have the following Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Science related area
- Minimum 8 years Clinical Research experience that includes a minimum 4 years Management
- Direct experience managing Clinical Operations Managers and/or Associates and/or Data Management area in CRO or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent management skills, developed with a collaborative approach to driving performance and success in a global environment
- Early Phase, Business Development, and Proposal experience highly preferred.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.