At HomeDepot.com, our award-winninge-Commerce team is blazing a trail ofretail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edgetechnology with our 2,200+ storelocations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world’s most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shoppingexperience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future ofretail. Interested in making history with us? If so,apply today toexperience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future ofretail!
The Senior Manager, Brand Advocate is the homedepot.com business partner to the merchants, marketers and IT for data and process management on the homedepot.com website. The Senior Manager develops long and short term strategy to optimize the efficiency of the digital content data management for homedepot.com. This role leads the Data Management team in the planning and execution of digital content data management operations for homedepot.com. This role coordinates with all internal and external customer and vendors to meet the deadlines, budget and strategic objectives of the Digital Content team. Manages, executes and impacts product display and cross selling in homedepot.com to support a Multi-Channel business environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 20%-Partners with functional and operating business partners to drive overall business specific strategies. Key strategic themes focus on delivering consistent, repeatable processes to optimize product time to market, and operating effectiveness.
- 20%-Develops short and long term strategic route map for the homedepot.coms product data management processes and systems.
- 20%-Responsible for external resource management. Manages outside vendors to ensure execution of programs and tactics on time and within budget. Manages projects and the allotment of money to meet budgetary and segment goals.
- 10%-Effectively executes all data management and promotion activities using metrics to track and improve performance
- 10%-Develops and implements process and system improvements related to data management and operational activities.
- 10%-Build strong relationships with business partners and actively support cross-functional initiatives to drive improved overall business performance; Coordinates and leads internal functions in the execution of data maintenance on homedepot.com.
- 10%-Trouble shoots and problem solves for ongoing operational needs as they arise.
Nature and Scope: This position reports to Director, Digital Content This position has 2-5 Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass Background Check
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 7 Minimum
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Data and vendor management experience Process and project management experience
- Understanding of basic corporate financial practices and budget management
- Experience in Marketing and Ecommerce
Job ID: 110527