Vishay Dale, Yankton, South Dakota, is currently seeking a Full-time Sr. Manager Assistant Division Controller responsible for directing and developing financial plans and policies and oversees control of accounts and cost center activity.
- Sets and implements financial plans and policies with strict adherence to SOX and GAAP to meet division goals in control of accounts and cost centers
- Assists with preparation of monthly and YTD P&L, track reports and gross margin reconciliations by product line
- Maintains variable cost files and price/volume variance analysis
- Assists with budget and capital expenditures as set by top organizational level
- Interprets financial data, oversees systems to develop reports and handles special projects
- Participates in meetings which lay out the group decision to set forth plans to achieve cost objectives, headcount planning, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- MBA a plus
- Ten years related experience with emphasis on cost/controlling principles and accounting systems
- Manufacturing finance experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office