Here's your opportunity to join Otis, with its more than 160-year legacy of providing the world's most reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. We're on the brink of becoming a standalone, publicly traded company and are looking for an Application SharePoint Lead to join our global family, with responsibility for designing, troubleshooting, maintaining and updating SharePoint sites, pages, web parts, workflows, content types, lists, and libraries across the entire organization to ensure adherence and compliance with policies to support effective Knowledge Management (KM).
- Supports organizational IT Service Management/ITIL efforts by leading SharePoint projects through innovative development and implementation to address internal needs
- Collaborates with requirement owners and senior business decision-makers to effectively obtain and analyze requirements to allow for delivery and maintenance of SharePoint solutions aligned to organizational goals and objectives
- Drafts technical documentation, as well as conducts periodic reviews and updates, to ensure information is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive of design and functional elements for continuity
- Provides excellent customer service to promptly troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues
- Advises customers through training sessions and other forums to ensure SharePoint solutions and supporting processes are followed
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent experience is required
- Ten-plus years of working with Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and O365 SharePoint Online technologies
- Five to seven years of Microsoft and networking technical experience
- Proven experience in managing complex Microsoft SharePoint enterprise environment SharePoint Migrations for large, global enterprises
- A solid understanding of O365 SharePoint Online technologies
- Proven ability to work on large-scale, global deployments in multiple locations
- Microsoft Certification is desirable
- 10+ years total IT experience required.
- The ability to work independently and with teams.
- A customer oriented attitude and desire to help others succeed. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create best practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, whitepapers, and other standard business communications.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors