At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Metrics Analyst to join our team in Norfolk, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support metrics analysis and forecasting
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases
- Monitoring, risk mitigation, prioritizing output of financial execution
- Gather operational metrics, analyze and provide reports for the oversight of ship maintenance operations.
- Data analysis of historical information and engineering estimates for maintenance applicable in the performance of specific maintenance work items onNavy ships.
- Gather progress reports, metrics and performance data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Typically requires at least 8 years relevant experience without a Degree; 3+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 2+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- 6 years related experience; 4+ years supporting DOD clients
- Familiarity with database management systems
- Understanding of the DoD Acquisition System and Planning Programming, Budgeting & Execution (PPBE) system a plus
- Familiarity with U.S. Navy organizations, functional missions, environment and programs
- 3-5 years Excel and PowerPoint skills including proficiency to review large tables of data and evaluate/report for management