To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Consults with VPs, AVPs of branches and Corporate Department leaders in determining branch and department sales and service strategies and direction.
- Assists in coaching and developing department and branch managers in Mountain America Credit Unions sales philosophy.
- Manages and supports all corporate sales processes that promote development, member engagement and company growth.
- Collaborates with assigned regions, branches and departments to identify needs and determine creative solutions that promote growth and expansion of credit union products and services.
- Assists in managing incentive plan process including: compliance, problem resolution and program enhancements.
- Delivers constructive feedback, employee reward and recognition.
- Creates monthly reports for Sales Manager showing results of assigned regions, branches and departments.
- Collaborates with educational services and other departments to ensure the consistent training of the AAA Sales/Service philosophy.
- Communicates effectively and presents to large groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Eight+ years of experience managing sales people and processes
Financial Institution experiencepreferred
Branch Management experiencepreferred
Four-year college degree or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Solonis, and Symitar preferred.
Has no direct reports. Will consult with 20 or more branches and/or departments
Other Skills and Abilities