$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
Are you someone who is an energizer and a trusted team player, highly capable of juggling shifting priorities and deliverables with a flexible and can-do approach, while maintaining a high level of accountability? Someone with passion for digital marketing, social media and advertising?
The Sr. Media Specialist will drive and execute Canadian marketing campaigns work across various lines of businesses in Canada. They will act as the key point of contact for marketing teams across Canada looking to run both paid advertising and top of funnel or unpaid social campaigns.
What will you do?
• As Sr. Media Specialist, you will provide consultation and support across multiple business lines within Canada executing on an integrated Canadian marketing and advertising strategy
• Reporting to the Director, Canadian Marketing and Advertising Strategy, you will be the go-to person for Marketing leads across Canadian business units who want to run paid advertising campaigns
• The team will count on you to run our organic social media and be an active participant in the Social Media and Advertising Centres of Excellence
What do you need to succeed?
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge and working experience executing paid and organic campaigns across a variety of digital and social media marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap, Search, Display, Native)
• Experience working for a large brand or agency is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years marketing/advertising experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• University degree in business, advertising, or other marketing-related field
• Over 7 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working with the following platforms and tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Hootsuite
• Financial services industry knowledge would be an asset, or you have a keen interest in learning about our industry as part of your career development
What's in it for you?
• Joining a reputable organization with over 150 years of history
• Being a member of the Sun Life family, a group of people united by our Purpose: to help Clients and Employees achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives
• An environment of continuous learning and improvement
Valid Through: 2019-10-18