Sr. Project Engineer: Manage all phases of capital and expense projects from inception through disposition of final project documentation; provide technical support for Maintenance and Operations activities and support general mill goals for safety, environmental and other concerns.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Manage multiple capital and maintenance projects, including design, purchasing, contract and construction management, financial, and documentation.
- Manage ongoing facilities infrastructure maintenance programs.
- Purchase all project materials and equipment for project completion.
- Assist in the attainment of general mill goals by serving on special teams or supplying teams with necessary technical support.
- Supply technical assistance for mechanical equipment failure analysis and preservation.
- Prepare, review and update mill specifications and review “management of change” proposals.
What you need to succeed:
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical EngineeringTechnology.
Five or more years related experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Ethics and Values
Integrity and Trust