Your Day-to-Day:• Provide direct, day to day technical engineering support for manufacturing and chemical operations and maintenance.
• Assume lead technical responsibility for design and implementation of new or modified systems. This includes specification of new processes and equipment designs, as well as, overseeing and coordinating installation, fabrication, testing and qualification of new equipment or processes. Ensure compliance to safety and regulatory requirements.
• Apply engineering analytical skills to identify causes of failures in systems and recommended resolutions.
• Analyze and recommend utilization of technological innovations in material, machinery, manufacturing, and chemical processing techniques to solve complex manufacturing problems.
• Develop innovative methods in materials, equipment and process designs .
• Perform engineering calculations to support equipment and process designs including Finite Element Analyses using ANSYS
Valid through: 2020-2-21