Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience designing custom machinery looking for new opportunities near Middleton, WI?
Top reasons to work with us?
- The company fosters a very strong promote from with-in culture, offering opportunity for long term growth.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
The Sr. Mechanical Engineer is responsible for delivering the following:
- Manages custom equipment projects from concept to manufacturing.
- Involved in design review of all designs in all stages of design process; provides technical mentoring to engineering team as needed.
- Performs detailed engineering functions including: engineering calculations, develops flow diagrams and P&ID's, works with others to use ProE / SolidWorks to develop 3D models, selects and purchases devices, and works with the Manufacturing Facility on design.
- Oversees Factory Acceptance Testing processes/ documentation for main types of systems and equipment to ensure equipment is functioning to client's specifications before shipment.
- Travels to client location to oversee installation and commissioning of equipment as needed.
What you need to be successful as the Sr. Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience involving industrial, automated controls and systems with equipment design.
- Experience in a manufacturing with maintenance, troubleshooting, new equipment installation and commissioning.
- 10+years of experience in the following areas: Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Design for Assembly, Design or Manufacturing, Mechanical Vibrations and Dynamics, FEA, Machine Design, Statics, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics Systems.