ENERCON Services, is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base. We are currently looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer to work at a client site in Richland, WA.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Manage review and approvals of eBOMs
- Support completion of Central Engineering assessments on subjects such as configuration control, Facility Modification Package development, training, etc.
- Support resolution of IIFs assigned to Central Engineering
- Assist with design reviews and reviewing design deliverables produced by other vendors
Support MSA projects
- Develop functions and requirements documents
- Develop functional design criteria documents;
- Develop engineering specifications (including the identification of relevant engineering codes and standards)
- Develop engineering analyses, design change notices, facility modification packages, and other technical reports;
- Develop subcontracting documentation (e.g., statements of work)
- Manage the BMA design efforts as a technical authority and a Buyer’s Technical Representative
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 20years’ engineeringexperience in complex facilities, operations, and projects
- Demonstrated high degree of organization and planning ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or as part of a multi-function team
- Professional Engineer’s License
- Previous experience as a Buyer’s Technical Representative
- Previous experience with the MSA procurement & submittal processes
- Documented experience in early project stages engineering planning, studies, alternatives analyses, and design work
- Previous experience reviewing complex engineering designs and providing constructive input
- Previous experience with Hanford Site engineering procedures and processes
- Previous experience with on-location support to Hanford site facilities and projects.
ENERCON Services, Inc. (ENERCON) is a 34-year old, employee-owned, consulting company, providing premier engineering and technical services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is an employee owned company with excellent benefits and career opportunities.