The cabinets you see on the gaming floor are the creation of our talented engineering teams, who design the hardware and mechanics that frame the world’s greatest games. They’re the team behind the number one performing cabinet in the market and the latest cutting-edge designs. As a Sr. Mechanical Engineer, you will design, develop, approve, test, and validate the components, systems, and sub-systems of these electronic gaming machines.
What you'll do
- Lead the development at a component and system level. May be required to lead the design of full cabinets.
- Facilitate the on-time delivery of mechanical designs that exceed product requirements and customer expectations.
- Design, develop, and document (2D and 3D), components and systems related to electronic gaming machines (slot machines).
- Design for sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and casting.
- May be responsible to coordinate workload of the mechanical project team (2+ engineers) to ensure the mechanical project team meets the project and department goals with regard to quality, schedule, cost.
- Implementation of good design practices such as tolerance analysis, FEA, DFMEA, DFx to ensure a design that is reliable, manufacturable, testable, serviceable, safe in operation, and complies with product requirements and legislation.
- Provide support to suppliers, product testing as needed to ensure the project gets completed on-time with high quality.
- Assess supplier capabilities.
- Hands on assembly of prototypes. Debugging of prototype. Testing. Root cause analysis (design, manufacturing, testing, etc.).
- Participate in initiatives to improve department processes and technologies.
- Perform other duties as required.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field; or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Minimum 10-15years of experience in mechanical design engineering. Casino gaming industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success as a design engineer and leading a project.
- Previous experience with sheet metal, injection molding, and casting preferred.
- Proficient in 3D MCAD. Solidworks preferred.
- May be required to travel up to 15% domestically and internationally.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.