We are looking for Sr. Mechanical Designer for our client in Davenport, IA
Job Title: Sr. Mechanical Designer
Job Location: Davenport, IA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Interface with VARS program teams as assigned to establish system and/or subsystem project schedules, including drawing review and release plans
- Proactively communicate plans and schedules to stakeholders
- Schedule IPT drawing and technical review meetings to support the project and drawing releaseschedule
- Track and compose required administrative data supporting the release process, including review checklists, change requests, change notices, and new part number submission forms
- With engineering leads, ensure the recording, tracking, and implementation of drawing comments
- Provide schedule and drawing status Line of Balance data as required in spreadsheet and/or visual performance board format
- Provide visibility and reports of assignments, statuses, and metrics of the assigned schedule, including drawing preparation and drawing release plans
- Communicate observed issues and opportunities to engineering leads
- Participate in and keep minutes of IPT technical and drawing review meetings
- Daily communication with Cobham
- Weekly status reports including timekeeping and status of this work scope budget
- The project will require knowledge of the drawing review and release process requirements and the ability to coordinate, track, and communicate actions to the IPT stakeholders
- Communication of plans, statuses, issues and opportunities to the VARS program leads will be required.
- Experienced users of Microsoft Project will be required.