Scope of Position:
- Develop and deploy state of the art measurement and inspection systems, lead project teams to develop industrialinspection systems, develop and execute measurement/inspection strategy for new product development.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Engage with internal customers to assess and forecast project needs.
- Assist with developing requirements, write scope documents, develop measurement strategy, roadmap, project plans, and estimate cost.
- Assemble teams to develop measurement and inspection methods, facilitate down select decision, solicit request for quotes and manage project and technology delivery.
- Work in a lab environment, individually as a team member and as a project team leader to develop hardware, software, systems, and techniques for measurement and inspection, fundamental understanding and process control purposes, from experimental/proof of concept to robust systems for manufacturing.
- Project dependent, up to 25%.
Hours of work/work schedule/flextime:
- Standard Hours are M-F, 8-5. flex time is supported
- MS – Engineering Physics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, +
Required Years and Area of Experience:
- >15years ofexperiencein the following fields:
- Development of measurement/inspection systems for manufacturing
- System integration
- Project/Program management
- Extensive measurement technology understanding and technical depth
- Project planning and management
- Process development
- Experimental planning, documentation, and reporting
- Systems engineering and systems integration with hardware and software
- Experience with the integration of hardware, software, computational environments, and cognitive computation techniques.
- Strategy development and execution from concept to scaling for high volume manufacturing
- Experience with establishing and managing joint development agreements and other external relationships